Thursday, May 3, 2012

Don't let me forget

Dear God,

Don't let me forget where you've taken me out of because greater is where you are taking me now. Don't let me forget this suffering because it draws me close to you. And I'd rather be going through this than forget you in my life. Jesus, don't let me forget that you are with me...always. Don't let me forget how much you love me. Don't let me forget how many times you've rescued me, and more so from myself. I plea that you don't let me forget the grace you've extended to me and my family. Don't let me forget those tearful nights when all I could do was look up and extend my arms to you for comfort. My God, my God don't let me forget the JOY you've bestowed upon me. Don't let me forget the tearful moments that have broken me free from this bondage. Yahweh, don't let me forget your mercies in disguise. Don't let me forget that greater is HE who's in me that he who is in this world. Don't let me forget your commandments. Abba, don't let me forget the promises that you've given me. Don't let me forget that you are true and just. Don't let me forget that I am your princess. Father, don't let me forget that you know my coming and going, that you and only you satisfy every empty space within me. Please don't let me forget that you are my healer, my redeemer, my comforter and friend. Don't let me forget to love, to dream, to accomplish your desires. Don't let me forget how much you are rooting for me to do my best.

I know you won't let me forget...I love you!


I will praise the Lord.
I won't forget anything he does for me.
Psalm 103:2

No comments:

Post a Comment